Easy caprese salad
The caprese salad is one of those dishes perfect for summer, because besides being refreshing, it's low in calories.
So my plan with this caprese salad recipe is that you can do as I do, and take advantage of that in summer it gives a lot (but a LOT) less hunger than in winter (at least in my case) and get on the "healthy" trend.It is ideal to be buffalo mozzarella.
- Wash and disinfect tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Cut tomato and mozarella cheese into slices, not too thin, not too thick.
- On a large or long plate, alternate a tomato wheel with a cheese wheel, until you finish these ingredients.
- Arrange the basil leaves between the slices, or above, in a decorative way. If you have chosen basil oil instead of leaves, bathe the preparation with a string and do not use olive oil.
- Bathe the preparation with a string of olive oil and another of balsamic vinegar (the latter is optional).
- Add salt and pepper to taste, or oregano instead of pepper. If you have decided to use olives, this is the time to arrange the slices on the salad.
It is important Make all the preparation just before serving, especially the last two steps, to have a fresher salad.
If after this recipe you have been left with a craving for more salads for the summer, leave here this link to prepare spinach salad.